Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris U2 – FRP Google Verification Lock Remove easily by following some simple steps.
BQ Aquaris U2 was released in September 2017. BQ Aquaris U2 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The BQ Aquaris U2 has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, BQ Aquaris U2 runs on an Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset, and is powered by a 3100mAh non-removable battery. The BQ Aquaris U2 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megaPixel and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris U2
- Power ON your BQ Aquaris U2
- Connect your BQ mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download the FRPBypass app: https://tinyurl.com/2z8cm54d
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your BQ Aquaris U2.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Xiaomi Mi Cloud ADB Bypass Tool