Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris U Plus – Bypass Latest Security Patch easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
BQ Aquaris U Plus Specifications
BQ Aquaris U Plus was released in September 2015. BQ Aquaris U Plus comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The BQ Aquaris U Plus has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, BQ Aquaris U Plus runs on an Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and is powered by a 3050mAh removable battery. The BQ Aquaris U Plus comes with a 16-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris U Plus
- Power ON your BQ Aquaris U Plus
- Connect your BQ mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 25 seconds to Turn ON TalkBack
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this topic to download Apex Launcher APK & FRP APK
- Install Apex Launcher & open it
- Go to Setting
- Then security.
- Click on Device administrators.
- Uncheck Find My Device.
- Tab on Deactivate this Device administrator.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & click on Show system.
- Now find Google Account Manager and tap on Disable.
- Find Google Play Services and tap on Disable.
- Now install bypass FRP apk.
- Return to Setting, accounts, and tab on add account.
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- The Gmail account was added successfully.
- Go back to Setting, apps, and Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your BQ Aquaris U Plus & complete the setup process.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris U Plus – Bypass Latest Security Patch.