Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP BLU G9 Pro – FRP Unlock Gmail android 9.0 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your BLU G9 Pro. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your BLU G9 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your BLU G9 Pro mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your BLU G9 Pro device easily and smoothly.
BLU G9 Pro Specifications
BLU G9 Pro was released in August 2019. BLU G9 Pro comes with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The BLU G9 Pro has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. BLU G9 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The BLU G9 Pro comes with a Triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP BLU G9 Pro Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the BLU G9 Pro ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the BLU G9 Pro ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Gionee F10 Plus Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the BLU G9 Pro scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the BLU G9 Pro scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your BLU G9 Pro & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the BLU G9 Pro mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypassed FRP BLU G9 Pro – FRP Unlock Gmail Android 9.0 Pie.
There are several ways to bypass the FRP google account lock from your BLU G9 Pro. if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your BLU G9 Pro device, feel free to add a comment below.