Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Blackview a20 Remove Google Account Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Blackview a20 Specifications:
The Blackview a20 released in April 2018. Blackview a20 comes with 512 MB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Blackview a20 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480×960 pixels, Blackview a20 runs on Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A7 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Blackview a20 comes with a single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Blackview a20, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Blackview a20 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Blackview a20 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Blackview a20 device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP Blackview a20:
- Power ON your Blackview a20
- Connect your Blackview a20 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Russe.
- Complete the setup wizard >> Langue Logo >> Edit keyboard >> ADD KEYBOARD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it >> 3dots >> Help & feedback.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android >> Tap to go to application settings.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Blackview a20 & You have successfully Bypass FRP Blackview a20 Remove Google Account Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.