Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP BlackBerry Priv Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow FRP – NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
Once you set up a Google Account in your BlackBerry Priv, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your BlackBerry Priv is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your BlackBerry Priv mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your BlackBerry Priv device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your BlackBerry Priv easily.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
BlackBerry Priv Specifications:
The BlackBerry Priv released in November 2015. BlackBerry Priv comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The BlackBerry Priv has a 5.4 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, BlackBerry Priv runs on Hexa-core 4×1.4 GHz & 2×1.8 GHz Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 chipset, and powered by a 3410mAh non-removable battery. The BlackBerry Priv comes with an 18-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP BlackBerry Priv :
- Power ON your BlackBerry Priv.
- Connect your BlackBerry mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Long tap on . POINT >>> Settings >>> Text to speech output
- Settings >>> Install voice data >>> 3 dots.
- Open Source licenses >>> Long tap on any word >>> SHARE.
- Long press on the Gmail logo.
- Notifications >>>App settings >>> 3 dots.
- Manage Accounts >>> Continue
- Apps >>> Google App >>> Notifications
- App settings >>> Now Cards >>> Turn it ON
- Search for Chrome & open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Finally, Restart your BlackBerry Priv
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP BlackBerry Priv Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow FRP – NO PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.