Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP BlackBerry KEY2 Android 8.1 oreo FRP Google Lock unlock easily by following some simple steps.
The BlackBerry KEY2 was released in June 2018. BlackBerry KEY2 comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The BlackBerry KEY2 has a 4.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1620 pixels, BlackBerry KEY2 runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The BlackBerry KEY2 comes with a dual MAIN Camera 12-megaPixel + 12-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to remove FRP BlackBerry KEY2:
- Power ON your BlackBerry KEY2
- Connect your BlackBerry to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Use Morse code ==>> 3 dots ==>> Share ==>> youtube Link.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Search for Google maps ==>> SKIP ==>> 3 LINES
- Start driving ==>> GOT IT ==>> Mic Icon.
- Say open settings ==>> Security & location ==>> Screen Pinning.
- Enable Screen Pinning ==> Lock device when Unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern.
- Draw A new Pattern ==> Confirm ==> SKIP.
- Restart your BlackBerry KEY2 device and draw the pattern lock then click on SKIP.
- You have Bypass FRP BlackBerry KEY2 Android 8.1 oreo FRP Google Lock unlock.