Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your AT&T AXIA QS5509A phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A lock Android 8.1.0 Oreo without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to remove FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A lock Android 8.1.0 Oreo by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your AT&T AXIA QS5509A mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your AT&T AXIA QS5509A is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your AT&T AXIA QS5509A mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your AT&T AXIA QS5509A device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A
- Turn ON your AT&T AXIA QS5509A.
- Connect your AT&T AXIA QS5509A to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Search for Voice, Then choose the second result.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Settings.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Play Services >> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install FRP vnROM apk.
- Go Setting >> Accounts >> add account >> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting >> apps >> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your AT&T AXIA QS5509A, and That’s how you can unlock FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A Google Lock FRP Android 8.1.0.
There are several ways to bypass FRP google lock from your AT&T AXIA QS5509A. if this method not work for you, you can find other methods on the website, just search for them, if you dont find any method to bypass FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A device, add a comment below.