Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A Google Lock FRP Android 8.1.0 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your AT&T AXIA QS5509A. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your AT&T AXIA QS5509A is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your AT&T AXIA QS5509A mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your AT&T AXIA QS5509A device easily and smoothly.
AT&T AXIA QS5509A was released in April 2019. AT&T AXIA QS5509A comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The AT&T AXIA QS5509A has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. AT&T AXIA QS5509A runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The AT&T AXIA QS5509A comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP AT&T AXIA QS5509A
- Turn ON your AT&T AXIA QS5509A.
- Connect your AT&T AXIA QS5509A to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Search for Voice, Then choose the second result.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Play Services ==>>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install FRP vnROM apk.
- Go Setting ==>>> Accounts ==>>> add account ==>>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>>> apps ==>>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your AT&T AXIA QS5509A.
Read more: Download GPT Tool Full Version Free