Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 9.0 Pie 2020 latest trick easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 device easily and smoothly.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Specifications
The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 was released in April 2018. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 16-megapixel 5-megapixel and a 16-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Power ON your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Connect your Asus mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code & enter the pin code.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on the Setting logo.
- Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose the Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down the Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on the In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker.apk
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker and open it
- APPLICATIONS ==> Settings ==> Try.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- That’s it! Restart your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android 9.0 Pie 2020 latest trick.