Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Asus ZenFone Live L1 FRP Unlock Gmail 2020 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Asus ZenFone Live L1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Asus ZenFone Live L1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Asus ZenFone Live L1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Asus ZenFone Live L1 device easily and smoothly.
Asus ZenFone Live L1 Specifications
The Asus ZenFone Live L1 released in May 2018. Asus ZenFone Live L1 comes with 1/2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Asus ZenFone Live L1 has 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Asus ZenFone Live L1 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Asus ZenFone Live L1 comes with a single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Asus ZenFone Live L1 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Asus ZenFone Live L1. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Asus ZenFone Live L1 easily.
How to Reset FRP Asus ZenFone Live L1
- Power ON your Asus ZenFone Live L1.
- Connect your Asus ZenFone Live L1 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Asus ZenFone Live L1 and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Asus ZenFone Live L1 FRP Unlock Gmail 2020 Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.