Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Asus ZenFone Lite L1 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP Asus ZenFone Lite L1 Android 8 Oreo google lock.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Asus ZenFone Lite L1 Android 8 Oreo google lock by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Asus ZenFone Lite L1 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Asus ZenFone Lite L1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Asus ZenFone Lite L1 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Asus ZenFone Lite L1 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Unlock FRP Asus ZenFone Lite L1
- Power ON your Asus ZenFone Lite L1.
- Connect your Asus ZenFone Lite L1 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Asus ZenFone Lite L1 and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Asus ZenFone Lite L1 Android 8 Oreo FRP Gmail lock NO PC.
Read more: Download Xsoft tool For PC Free 2022