Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Asus Zenfone 5 Lite X017D Remove gmail lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Asus Zenfone 5 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Asus Zenfone 5 Lite is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Asus Zenfone 5 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Asus Zenfone 5 Lite device easily and smoothly.
Asus Zenfone 5 Lite Specifications:
The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite released in February 2018. Asus Zenfone 5 Lite comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite has a 6.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Asus Zenfone 5 Lite runs on an Octa-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 chipset, and powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Asus Zenfone 5 Lite
- Turn ON your Asus Zenfone 5 Lite.
- Connect your Asus mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Setting Logo.
- Tab on TalkBack.
- Then Turn ON TalkBack
- After talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on About Switch Access for Android
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome Welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link https://tinyurl.com/2z8cm54d & Download Apex Launcher & pangu FRP bypass apk.
- install Apex Launcher & open it.
- In the Main menu click on the Setting.
- Then Choose Security.
- Click on Device administrators.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Setting page & tab on Apps.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Disable
- Find Google Play Services.
- Disable Google Play Services.
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Account == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Google Account address & confirm.
- Your Google account has added.
- Go back to Setting == >> Apps == >> Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Finally, Restart your Asus Zenfone 5 Lite.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Asus Zenfone 5 Lite X017D Remove gmail lock Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Power Gsm FRP Tool Free Repair TOOL