Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom Google Account lock Work 100% easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom device easily and smoothly.
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom Specifications:
The Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom released in January 2017. Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom has a 5.5 inches AMOLED with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom runs on a Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megaPixel + 12-megaPixel and a 13-megaPixel SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom :
- Power ON your Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom.
- Connect your Asus mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- ADD Network >>> Type youtube.com >>> Long tap on it then click on youtube icon
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom Google Account lock Work 100%.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.