Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Asus Zenfone 3 Max – Remove Google Account 7.0 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Asus Zenfone 3 Max Specifications:
Asus Zenfone 3 Max released in July 2016. Asus Zenfone 3 Max comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Asus Zenfone 3 Max has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Asus Zenfone 3 Max runs on Quad-core 1.25 GHz MediaTek MT6737M chipset, and powered by a 4130mAh Non-removable battery. The Asus Zenfone 3 Max comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Asus Zenfone 3 Max device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Asus Zenfone 3 Max. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Asus Zenfone 3 Max
- Turn ON your Asus Zenfone 3 Max.
- Connect your Asus mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Setting Logo.
- Tab on TalkBack.
- Then Turn ON TalkBack
- After talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on About Switch Access for Android
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome Welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link https://bit.ly/2TUQPF8 & Download Apex Launcher & pangu FRP bypass apk.
- install Apex Launcher & open it.
- In the Main menu click on the Setting.
- Then Choose Security.
- Click on Device administrators.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Setting page & tab on Apps.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Disable
- Find Google Play Services.
- Disable Google Play Services.
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Account == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Google Account address & confirm.
- Your Google account has added.
- Go back to Setting == >> Apps == >> Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Finally, Restart your Asus Zenfone 3 Max.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Asus Zenfone 3 Max – Remove Google Account 7.0 Nougat.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Bypass FRP Google account Asus Zenfone 3 Max