Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Alcatel ONYX – Unlock GMAIL Lock Android 8.1.0 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The Alcatel ONYX was released in January 2019. Alcatel ONYX comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Alcatel ONYX has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Alcatel ONYX runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6739 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Alcatel ONYX comes with a dual MAIN Camera 13-megaPixel + 2-megaPixel and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Alcatel ONYX
- Power ON your Alcatel ONYX
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Alcatel ONYX.
Read more: Download M.A Team Unlock Tool