Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Alcatel A5 Google Account Unlock Android 6 Marshmallow easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel A5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel A5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel A5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel A5 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Alcatel A5 easily.
Alcatel A5 Specifications:
The Alcatel A5 released in February 2017. Alcatel A5 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Alcatel A5 has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Alcatel A5 runs on an Octa-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6753 chipset, and powered by a 2800mAh non-removable battery. The Alcatel A5 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Unlock Alcatel A5:
- Power ON your Alcatel A5
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Add Network ==>> 3 dots ==>> ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Alcatel A5 & You have successfully Bypass FRP Alcatel A5 Google Account Unlock Android 6 Marshmallow.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.