Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Alcatel A3 XL Android 7.0 Reset frp Google Account lock easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel A3 XL, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel A3 XL is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel A3 XL mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel A3 XL device easily and smoothly.
Alcatel A3 XL Specifications:
The Alcatel A3 XL released in January 2017. Alcatel A3 XL comes with 2 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Alcatel A3 XL has a 6.00 inches IPS FL LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Alcatel A3 XL runs on a Quad-core 1.1 GHz Mediatek MT8735B chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Alcatel A3 XL comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Unlock Alcatel A3 XL:
- Power ON your Alcatel A3 XL
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long press on Gmail.
- App Info==> Notifications ==> Settings icon.
- 3 DOTS ==> Manage accounts ==> CONTINUE.
- Apps ==> Googlr App ==> Notifications.
- Settings icon ==> Turn ON Feed ==> NO THANKS.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Alcatel A3 XL & You have successfully Bypass FRP Alcatel A3 XL Android 7.0 Reset frp Google Account lock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.