Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Alcatel 3X 2020 Remove google account Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel 3X 2020, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel 3X 2020 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel 3X 2020 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel 3X 2020 device easily and smoothly.
Alcatel 3X 2020 Specifications
The Alcatel 3X 2020 released in June 2020. Alcatel 3X 2020 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Alcatel 3X 2020 has a 6.52 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Alcatel 3X 2020 runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Alcatel 3X 2020 comes with a quad main camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Alcatel 3X 2020 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Alcatel 3X 2020. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Alcatel 3X 2020 easily.
How to Reset FRP Alcatel 3X 2020
- Power ON your Alcatel 3X 2020.
- Connect your Alcatel 3X 2020 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Alcatel 3X 2020.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Alcatel 3X 2020 Remove google account Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.