Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Alcatel 3 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP Alcatel 3 Android 8 Oreo Unlock Google lock.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Alcatel 3 Android 8 Oreo Unlock Google lock by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel 3 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Alcatel 3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel 3 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Alcatel 3 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP Alcatel 3 for free
- Power ON your Alcatel 3
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision settings === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Alcatel 3.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.