Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Alcatel 1s Android 9.0 Pie FRP Google lock Alcatel 5024F Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel 1s. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Alcatel 1s is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel 1s mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel 1s device easily and smoothly.
The Alcatel 1s were released in February 2019. Alcatel 1s comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Alcatel 1s has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. Alcatel 1s runs on Octa-core 4×1.6 GHz & 4×1.2 GHz Unisoc SC9863 chipset and is powered by a 3060mAh non-removable battery. The Alcatel 1s comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Alcatel 1s
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- At the same time remove the sim card + Click on the Power button Once.
- In Not signed In, Press & hold for 3 seconds & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose the Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
Read more: Download Power Gsm FRP Tool Free