Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Alcatel 1s Android 9.0 Pie FRP Google lock Alcatel 5024F Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Alcatel 1s Specifications
The Alcatel 1s released in February 2019. Alcatel 1s comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Alcatel 1s has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Alcatel 1s runs on Octa-core 4×1.6 GHz & 4×1.2 GHz Unisoc SC9863 chipset and powered by a 3060mAh non-removable battery. The Alcatel 1s comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Alcatel 1s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Alcatel 1s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP Alcatel 1s
- Power ON your Alcatel 1s.
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- At the same time remove the sim card + Click on the Power button Once.
- In Not signed In, Press & hold for 3 seconds & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose the Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Alcatel 1s & you have successfully Bypass FRP Alcatel 1s Android 9.0 Pie FRP Google lock Alcatel 5024F.