Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Alcatel 1 2019 Gmail lock frp Android 8 Oreo Alcatel 5033F easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel 1 2019, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel 1 2019 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel 1 2019 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel 1 2019 device easily and smoothly.
Alcatel 1 2019 Specifications
Alcatel 1 2019 released in February 2019. Alcatel 1 2019 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Alcatel 1 2019 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Alcatel 1 2019 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6739 chipset and powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Alcatel 1 2019 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Alcatel 1 2019
- Power ON your Alcatel 1 2019.
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- Remove the sim card and wait 10 seconds then click on Back button
- In Not signed In, swipe from the right & Click on settings Logo then click on More settings.
- In the Android Setup Settings ==> Browser app ==> Opening links.
- YouTube ==> YouTube logo==> App Notifications.
- Additionnal setting in the app==> About==>YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Alcatel 1 2019 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Alcatel 1 2019 Gmail lock frp Android 8 Oreo Alcatel 5033F.