Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Advan Nasa 5202 gmail account lock remove frp July 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Advan Nasa 5202, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Advan Nasa 5202 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Advan Nasa 5202 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Advan Nasa 5202 device easily and smoothly.
Advan Nasa 5202 Specifications
The Advan Nasa 5202 released in 2019. Advan Nasa 5202 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Advan Nasa 5202 has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels, Advan Nasa 5202 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz SC9832E chipset, and is powered by a 2450mAh non-removable battery. The Advan Nasa 5202 comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Advan Nasa 5202 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Advan Nasa 5202. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Advan Nasa 5202 easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Advan Nasa 5202
- Power ON your Advan Nasa 5202.
- Connect your Advan Nasa 5202 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then at the same time click on OK & press once on Power Button.
- In Not signed In, swipe from the left, then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Advan Nasa 5202 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Advan Nasa 5202 gmail account lock remove frp July 2021.
Read more: Download RDA EMMC Tool Full Free With Keygen