Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Acer Iconia One 10 A5008 Google lock Unlock NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Acer Iconia One 10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Acer Iconia One 10 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Acer Iconia One 10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Acer Iconia One 10 device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP Acer Iconia One 10
- Power ON your Acer Iconia One 10.
- Connect your Acer Iconia One 10 to your Wi-Fi then click on Add another network.
- Type any word & long tap on it then choose ASSIST.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Acer Iconia One 10 & That’s how you can Bypass FRP Acer Iconia One 10 A5008 Google lock Unlock NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.