Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Accent Fast 7 Remove google account FRP without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Accent Fast 7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Accent Fast 7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Accent Fast 7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Accent Fast 7 device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Accent Fast 7 Specifications
The Accent Fast 7 released in 2016. Accent Fast 7 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Accent Fast 7 has a 7.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1024×600 pixels, Accent Fast 7 runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz MT8735M A53 chipset and powered by a 2800mAh non-removable battery. The Accent Fast 7 comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Accent Fast 7 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Accent Fast 7. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Accent Fast 7 easily.
How to Reset FRP Accent Fast 7
- Power ON your Accent Fast 7.
- Connect your Accent Fast 7 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- Youtube Go ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app
- About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Accent Fast 7 and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Accent Fast 7 Remove google account FRP without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.