Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to BQ Magic E 6042L FRP Bypass Android 10 Gmail account lock NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your BQ Magic E 6042L, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your BQ Magic E 6042L is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your BQ Magic E 6042L mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your BQ Magic E 6042L device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your BQ Magic E 6042L device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your BQ Magic E 6042L. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your BQ Magic E 6042L easily.
How to BQ Magic E 6042L FRP Bypass
- Power ON your BQ Magic E 6042L.
- Connect your BQ Magic E 6042L to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to go to application settings ==> settings ==> Open
- Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip then Restart your BQ Magic E 6042L.
- Finish the setup wizard and That’s how you can Unlock FRP BQ Magic E 6042L Android 10 Gmail account lock NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: BQ Aquaris U FRP Bypass Android 7 Nougat