Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to BQ Aquaris U FRP Bypass Google Account Unlock Android 7 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
What is Google FRP
Once you set up a Google Account in your BQ Aquaris U, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your BQ Aquaris U is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your BQ Aquaris U mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your BQ Aquaris U device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your BQ Aquaris U device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your BQ Aquaris U easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to BQ Aquaris U FRP Bypass
- Power ON your BQ Aquaris U
- Connect your BQ Aquaris U mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting ==> TalkBack ==> Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Account ==> Settings ==> About.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==> security ==> Device administrators.
- Uncheck Find My Device ==> Deactivate this Device administrator.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your BQ Aquaris U & You have successfully FRP Bypass BQ Aquaris U Google Account Unlock Android 7 Nougat.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.