Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Alcatel FRP Bypass Android 10 Unlock Google lock With PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Alcatel, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Alcatel is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Alcatel mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Alcatel device easily and smoothly.
How to Alcatel FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Alcatel.
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Alcatel FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Alcatel FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Lock Screen Page:
- Pattern >> CONTINUE >> Draw a new Pattern >> CONTINUE >> Confirm.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Alcatel device and go back and finish the setup wizard.
- Draw the Pattern lock then click on SKIP.